Who We Are
We are a progressive consultancy company that provides smart solutions for our world class clients. Our work spans from heavy industry systems, healthcare applications, retail and fintech systems, to computer games. We grow together, helping each other to push the boundaries of technology while enjoying the journey.
Who You Are
We are seeking a passionate leader who supports growth and autonomy in teams. A good listener who can facilitate engagement and involvement in projects by capturing and acting on ideas, concerns and feedback. You work actively to build trust, transparency and accountability within your team and across the company. You lead by example, inspiring others and promoting a collaborative, learning-oriented environment.
Background & Skills:
- A strong developer, familiar with modern software development techniques
- Experience in leadership roles and team building
- An active communicator
- Willing to learn
- Proficient in English
What You Will Do
As an Engineering Manager at Piktiv, you'll have the unique opportunity to lead a talented team while staying hands-on with coding. By combining your technical expertise with leadership skill you will coach a team of developers, fostering our culture of innovation and excellence. You will also play a role in salary negotiations, ensuring competitive compensation packages for your direct reports.
- Hands-on contribution such as coding, reviews, stand-ups, architectural discussions and problem solving.
- Lead a team of engineers, creating an environment of personal growth and empowering them to overcome challenges independently.
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings, provide feedback and set performance goals, to ensure a healthy work-life balance for your direct reports.
- Participate in the recruitment process by interviewing and evaluating potential team members.
- Assist in the onboarding of new hires, helping them integrate into the team and understand project goals.
What We Offer
At Piktiv, we believe in the importance of open communication and creating a collaborative workplace where each individual can thrive. We work hard to cultivate a culture of support and learning with an emphasis on a healthy work-life balance. We offer a competitive salary as well as a number of perks and benefits. Rather than offer a standardized plan across the company, we like to tailor our offer to your personal preferences in person. The position is full-time, 40 hours per week, on-site in the Piktiv office in Skövde.