Are you ready to take the reins of our growth journey, where you will shape the destiny of our team and business? Right now, we are looking for a Director of Game Development Services who wants to embrace this opportunity. Join our fast-growing IT consultancy, serving cutting-edge clients with our world-class experts!
First and foremost, who are Piktiv?
Since 2009, Piktiv has grown from a single visionary to a thriving organization with a team of approximately 50 talented individuals across three cities. We excel not only in game development but also in software development and business growth. As an IT consultancy, we embrace flexibility and a hunger for new opportunities. Our tech-agnostic approach allows us to solve clients' needs using any effective technology. At Piktiv, our experts grow alongside our clients, making the world smarter.
Collaborating with exciting clients such as Coffee Stain, Stunlock and Irongate, we undertake remarkable projects. While confidentiality prevents us from sharing specific details, rest assured, the experience will be exceptional. At Piktiv, we are dedicated to creating a thriving and inclusive environment that nurtures the growth and well-being of our employees, as it directly influences our collective success. Two key elements that foster a sense of unity and collaboration are our breakfasts and dedicated time for skill development, known as "plugg och krubb”.
As our Director of Game Development Services, you will
- Assume a central leadership role within our organization, overseeing delivery, enhancing the business area’s bottom line, and ensuring project success with focus on achieving tangible results.
- Foster a culture of self-leadership within your team of engineering managers, who report directly to you, to enable them to grow and excel in their roles by providing guidance and support.
- In addition to spearheading our game development initiatives, nurturing our existing partnerships and identifying new opportunities.
With our mission set on becoming the leading co-developers for games in the Nordic market, you will not only lead and inspire your team of Engineering Managers, but also be entrusted with driving financial and results-oriented outcomes. By collaborating closely with our CEO and directors of both Software Development Services and Growth Services, your invaluable insights will shape the path to sustained profitability and organizational success. No task will be beneath you as you immerse yourself in every facet, ensuring meticulous attention to detail and staying at the forefront of industry trends.
In this role, we expect you to travel to forge meaningful relationships and seize new possibilities. For example, you will represent and further build Piktiv’s brand at prominent gaming conferences.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated individual who demonstrates a commitment to the growth and development of others. You will cultivate a culture of self-leadership and empower our employees to unlock their full potential.
In this role, a key attribute is maintaining an optimistic mindset when it comes to sales activities, propelling proactive efforts to consistently achieve targets and set expectations. Your ability to showcase a professional appearance that aligns with our company's core values and leaves a lasting positive impression in every interaction is highly valued.
Having a well-established network within the gaming world not only enhances your ability to thrive in this role, but also opens doors to strategic partnerships and exciting business opportunities. As a collaborative force within our organization, you will thrive in an environment that values cooperation, open communication, and mutual support.
What we believe you have in your back pocket:
- Minimum 3 years of senior leadership experience with full personnel responsibility.
- Extensive industry knowledge within gaming, specifically in the Nordic market.
- Deep knowledge of the creative process, gained through contributing to the creation of multiple published games as a programmer, producer, artist, or in an equivalent role.
- Background as a studio manager, an executive producer or similar.
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing activities, with a track record of closing deals and driving growth.
- In addition to the requirement for excellent communication skills, fluency in English is expected to effectively convey ideas, strategies, and goals to team members, stakeholders, and clients.
Does this sound enticing?
Apply today as interviews are taking place on an ongoing basis. You apply by pressing the link down below, which will take you to the application site:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jonas Bjering at email@example.com